Friday, February 20, 2009

What advertising is to me.

My dad is a person who works in advertising. What advertising is to me is people making ads, which are posters or billboards that say taglines, sales, times, pictures, what's in a store or work place. And you also make commercials, which are moving ads. Well, my dad is making a book, so I guess they do that, too. They (ad agencies) are very helpful. My dad is the copywriter type. He's the one who fixes the mistakes and proofreads and then writes the ads out again. So, that is why he is the one who proofreads my reports for school. In advertising, they also make pictures or draw them or take them with a camera. They layout websites, so if anyone needs their ads, they can pick the ones the people want. My dad works at an ad agency in Raleigh. He is a good copywriter.

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

So your dad is still pretending to be a copywriter, huh? Don't let him kid you. He's actually a kazoo tester.