Thursday, February 12, 2009

My pet, Miss Clawdy, who is a nut


Our old black and white cat, Lil, died two years ago around when my grandma died. And to make me not be too sad, my parents got me a kitten. Elvis Presley sang a song called "Lawdy Miss Clawdy", so we named her Miss Clawdy. Miss Clawdy is a calico with orange, black, white, gray and brown colors and she's fat! Her eyes are green and one side of her nose is black and the other is pink.

I like to read to her. She likes it, too. I do my homework with her, too. If she sees pink cloth, she has to lay on it. She jumps up the bathroom door frame to see how high she can jump and sometimes just to scare you. She's a nut! She goes in the tub sometimes, where our other cat has a bowl of water there. She picks the edge of the bowl up with her teeth and watches the water go down the drain, like a nut. And sometimes, she just puts her feet in the bowl. She does not like the outside. She will claw you to death if you even show her the door. When she is being nosey, she will stand up like a meer cat on her hind legs. It's funny.

She runs around so much, it makes her sleep a lot. She gets on my bed and sleeps with my stuffed animals. She is so fat, because she eats whenever she can. She gets in my drawer and steals my headbands. It is funny to watch her pick them up in her mouth and carry them around. She puts them around her neck like a necklace, too. It's not very much fun searching for my headbands when I need them. Once in a while, she will go crazy and shred the toilet paper. She doesn't wear a collar because she will shred it to pieces, too. She sleeps in a lot of crazy places like on top of the tv, on a bookshelf, on a shelf in my closet, on the sofa, on the bathroom sink, in the bathtub or even on the toilet. When she was a kitten, she fell in the toilet. And one time, when my mom was in the tub taking a bath, she dived into the tub. Boy! She's a crazy nut!

No comments: