Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Sew Cool!

I went to some sewing classes. What I made was a purse, a cat pillow for my cat and a bookmark. I learned to sew! I picked out Pink Panther cloth and I used it for all three things in the pictures.

What you do is first, get out the sewing machine and thread it. Put it through the loops and holes. Put in the bobbin. Then cut the fabric and lift the presser foot and needle. Push the foot peddle to make it go. If it is your first project, I say for you to do a pillow. You have to do the pillow inside-out. When you get to a corner, stop and stuff. Before stuffing, iron seams and then make it right-side-out. Then you can go and stuff. Last thing is to get a sewing needle and sew the rest by hand by going in and out. Now you have the pillow! I like to sew. It is sew cool!

(Cat is fat, but not stuffed. These are the three projects that she made in her class.)

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

Please don't tell my mom I said it, but you sew WAY better than she does! Now, can you make me some curtains?