Friday, February 6, 2009

Watkins Grill

My favorite place is Watkin's Grill. There I see booths and friends. What I feel is happiness within my soul. I hear pots and pans rattling and yelling from Rhonda and Judy. It is fun there and it is good to eat there, too. If you pass it, turn around and eat right down. And you will believe me so.

You will have the time of your life, I bet. Just walk in the door and the fun starts. Jim pulls quarters out of your ear. Rhonda yells with Judy and she keeps the bad guys out. The "T-days" are mac and cheese days. The best food there is mac and cheese, lasagna, chicken broccoli soup and black-eyed peas.

Watkins Grill is the best around! Oh, it is!


(Watkins Grill is located in Raleigh, NC. Rhonda and her husband own it. She and some of her other relatives run the place. It has good home-cooked food at a good price. We go at least once a week.)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey Presley!!
This is summer from watkins!
My mom and I read your entry about us.
I thought it was really sweet of you to add a piece of us to your web page.
your sooo smart!
i can't belive you can spell and organize words the way you do.
To me that's amazing and your one of my best friends ever!!

I'll see you saturday!!!

~summer hayes~