Saturday, February 7, 2009

Basketball's cool!


I like basketball very much. I am in a basketball program. My parents like basketball, too. My mom likes Duke, but my dad likes N.C. State. I am good at defense and stealing, but not very good on shots. I play at an elementary school for the YMCA. My team is called the Pacers and I am the only girl on my team.

My last game, I stole the ball. You can see me play on Thursdays. My number is always number 10, because my favorite baseball player is Chipper Jones from the Atlanta Braves - he is number 10. I do not have a hoop at home to practice, so I have difficulty at shooting in the game, but no difficulty at defense. I am good at dribbling. I can dribble with my left hand, even though I am right-handed. I love baskets and balls.

No comments: