Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Daddy-Daughter Dance


My daddy took me to a dance called "The Daddy-Daughter Dance" on Saturday. Two of my friends were there, also. I had a very pretty, silver dress on. It had a black coat and a heart in the middle. My daddy was handsome in his suit. He bought us some pretty flowers to put on our coats. We did the twist at the dance. It was at the Marbles Kids Museum. I had good food there. My friends had fancy white dresses on. Their dresses were so poofy, they looked like marshmallows when they squatted down to the floor. I had a lot of fun. I love my daddy more than the dance though! I want to go again!

2 comments:

Lauren said...

Wow, you guys look great :) I would have loved to have seen you two doing the twist!

Lynette said...

Your dress is so beautiful, Presley! It sounds like you had a lot of fun! I love you and can't wait to see you again. :)