Monday, February 9, 2009

The Chirp Inn

One day my dad went to the grocery store or something. My mom and I got number stickers together and went out on our front porch while he was gone. On the roof edge of our porch roof, there is a bunch of brackets in a couple of places. The birds come, tuck there heads in and sleep there at night sometimes. We put the number stickers on the brackets to make it look like room numbers for a hotel. Then I made ads and a sign so more birds would come to stay. I also made a name for the hotel - The Chirp Inn. We did all of that during my dad's shopping trip.

We would check each night to see who was there and what room they were in. I named the birds who were regular visitors and usually come to stay. One is named Tennis because he was as big as a tennis ball. He usually stays in number four. And then there is Johnny Cash, who is usually in number eight. He was actually a girl and laid eggs in a nest.

Tell all the birds, we're the "cheepest" in town. Ha ha. (The pictures are the ads she created.)

No comments: