Sunday, February 8, 2009

My complaints


I do not like some stuff. First, I do not like Hannah Montana. I don't like to see her on everything from underwear to frozen waffles. I'm tired of seeing her. People think she is the queen of singing. She is not. Why can't the cool bands be on everything, instead of her? (Picture is the Hannah Montana Go Fish game.)

One word I hate is "fabulous". People say stuff like to someone else, "How are you?" The man or lady will say, "I am fabulous." Another word is "hot". People think they are hot, but they are not.

I hate when teenage boys or girls are on skateboards and go in the road and are acting crazy. It is stupid. I hate when they get together and go to stores and act stupid. One time I saw about five teenage boys in a Target, throwing a bouncing ball over racks in the medicine department. They are very stupid.

Those are my complaints of the day.

1 comment:

Aunt Stephie said...

I am with you, Hannah Montana is a pain in the caboose.......Just rest assured she will soon fade away and make room for the next pain in the tushie before too long......wouldn't that be "Fabulous?"hehehehe