Thursday, February 5, 2009

Hotel For Dogs


On January 22nd, 2009, I went to the movie theater and watched "Hotel For Dogs". It was a very good movie. It was about two foster kids who could not have their dog that they had with their real parents. His name was Friday. He was a good dog. They got in a hotel that was abandoned and they found two other dogs named Lenny and Georgia. They made a dog hotel and they got in trouble because of it. But they got to keep running the hotel with all the dogs anyway.


I am in an SPCA club called Pet Pals. We all went to see this movie together. It was a barrel-full of bones of fun.


Last week, I went to the library and got the "Hotel For Dogs" book to read. I noticed (nodest) that it was older than the movie. The story wasn't like the movie. The kids were not foster kids. They had a hotel with nine dogs instead of a hundred and the hotel was an abandoned house. The dog, Friday, in the book was a girl who had puppies, but the one in the movie was a boy. They were the same kind of dog though. I enjoyed the movie and the book very much.


At McDonald's, they have the toys for the movie. Right now, I have three of them. Romeo, one of the dogs is stitched crummy.

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

The movies are almost never as good as the books. I like to do what you did, and check out both.