Tuesday, February 24, 2009

My Magic House

In my imagination (amaganason), my house would be like this. My magic house would have a bedroom which had no floor, but from corner-to-corner and wall-to-wall was just bed. It would be full of blankets and pillows and stuffed animals. One room would have nothing but cats in it. Another room would have nothing but dogs. Then I would have a room that had a hole in the corner full of food that never went bad. One room would have nothing but toys there and then a room that was a playroom with a huge tv, a closet, a nice feather couch and a nice soft rug. And I would have a room full of water so you could swim and sail in a boat. It would have a tunnel full of water and at the end of the tunnel is a party room, which is gigantic. The outside of the house would look like the "Hotel Frances Duke" (reference to "Hotel For Dogs" movie). The house would have an indoor playground and outside there's a huge yard, where the dogs can go out. The yard is as big as 600 football fields. If I had this house, I would not have to go anywhere.

No comments: