Sunday, March 1, 2009

Little Rascals

I like the shows by the Little Rascals (or Our Gang). My favorite kids are Stymie and Spanky. Their dog Petey is funny. The gang has lots of crazy inventions. They also have a crazy mule that if he hears an alarm clock ring, he will sit and if you sneeze, he will run after you. Sometimes he winds up getting drunk off of rubbing alcohol and he kicks his back legs up and down like a freak. Ha. Ha. The kids are crazy and do a lot of crazy things. You should watch their show and see all of the cool gadgets and stuff they make. I have been watching the older ones without Alfalfa, but I've seen some with him and I'll get around to seeing his episodes later. The Little Rascals (or Our Gang) is about a bunch of little boys and girls who get into mischief. The adults think the kids don't know anything, but they turn out being smarter than the adults. You would love them very much. The gang, the fun and the laughs are the reason I think so.

No comments: