Tuesday, March 17, 2009

St. Patrick's Day

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

I want to tell you about Patrick. Well, he drove the snakes out of Ireland. Woo hoo! He was captured and sold as a slave when he was only 16. He spent 6 years as a slave. He escaped and became a person who goes around and tells people about God. He said that on a shamrock leaf - the first leaf petal is the Father, the second is the Son and the third is the Holy Spirit. The whole shamrock leaf represented God.

You need to wear green if you are Irish or if your ancestors are Irish. You know there are 34 million Americans that have Irish ancestors. Well, I am one of them. You will get pinched if you don't wear green something. I don't know why Irish people pinch. I apologize for my Irish people.

You need to remember, it's not Patrick Star from Spongebob. He is not Irish. He's just stupid.

Joke: When is an Irish potato not an Irish potato? When it's a French fry. Ha, ha, ha.

No comments: