Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Caboodle Ranch

I would like to tell you about Caboodle Ranch. Caboodle Ranch is a place where cats roam freely and is owned by a guy named Craig. He started it for homeless cats to have a place to sleep, eat and be loved. There are cat trails, a kitty city hall, a church, kitty stores and more. They are just little cat buildings he built for them. He has about 500 cats, I think. Go to his website {http://www.caboodleranch.com/Index.html} and donate money for him to feed and keep the cats. He has merchandise, too. You may need a cute kitty t-shirt or mug or something and it helps the cats!

He named all of these cats. He has no favorite - all are his favorite. It is in Florida. I do not live anywhere near there. I would like to visit there and wish I could volunteer to do stuff. Please I would love you to donate. Please for the cats nine lives!

All that you can see at dinner time is a swarm of cat tails. It really touches my heart for a guy to do so much to love and care for all these cats.

No comments: