Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Fishing Joy

I like to go fishing. I think it's fun. I learned how to cast the line from my dad. He took a fly fishing lesson one day. I have no clue what that is. I think fly fishing is when you get in a plane over the pond and fish. You have to just do regular fishing, but in a plane through a window. Why take a lesson is because you have to reel them - the fish - in fast.

I have never fished in a boat. On my birthday when I turned five, we went to a fishing place and caught a lot of fish. My dad is the one who puts on all the hooks and bobbers (boobers). One year, for my dad's birthday, I got him a new fishing pole. The first time he used it, he got it stuck in a tree! I like to go fishing. It is fun. I guess for my dad's next birthday, I will give him fishing pole strings!

Tip: Go fishing at dawn and get more fish. Why? Because fish are still asleep.
Tip 2: When you have good skills, you don't catch boots!

No comments: