Tuesday, March 3, 2009

I Love Lucy!

The show "I Love Lucy" is funny and at the top of my list! My favorite episode is the candy factory one. They are all hilarious, I think. My dad says he likes Fred, but me and my mom like Lucy and Ethel. The one where Lucy has to put on a play is funny. She has to rent the equipment and stuff for the play and she's the gypsy queen. Then all the people she rented the stuff from come and takes the stuff back and even Lucy Ricardo! She didn't pay her bill.

I watched the one where they were going to Hollywood, California for Ricky to do his movie there. They were very hungry. So, they found a raggedy old shack where there was an old man running the run-down joint. They ordered some food and he would say he didn't have it. And every time they ordered something, he said he didn't have it. They asked what he did have and he said the special. Lucy asked "What's the special?" He said it was a cheese sandwich. So, they ordered the special and it was a week old and was like wax. They drove away. Lucy drove them in a circle and wound up back there - so they rented a cabin. The cabin had a small bathroom and the big bed had a big dip in it so they fell into the middle of it. When a train would go by the whole thing would shake and the bed would hop over to the bunkbeds and they wound up being together. It cost them $16 to stay there and it was a ripoff. They tried to get away, but they set off the burglar alarm. The man let them go, but he had stolen their steering wheel. He told them they could buy it for $16. They finally got out of that rat trap, but in their PJ's.

I have all the episodes on DVD and I watch them when I can. If you want to laugh, you should watch them. I love that Lucy!

No comments: