Monday, March 9, 2009

Bubby

My other grandma, Bubby (this is what I called her instead of grandma or Linda), died two years ago on March 9, 2007, right before I turned six. She was my dad's mom. As an angel, she did a lot of tricks to us the day of her funeral, like messing up my dad's glasses, busting my mom's necklace and just letting us know she was there.

She loved birds and birdhouses. When she died, I got some of her birdhouses. She took me to a Sesame Street show when I was two, I think. Whenever it comes to town now, I always enter the coloring contest. She died of cancer. She had to lose an eye and her hair, but she was still beautiful to me and I still loved her very much.

Today is a very sad day for all of my family and we miss her very much and love her very much. But she is in a good place now as a beautiful angel. {Bubby, I love you.}

1 comment:

Toby Roan said...

Buddy would sure love reading your stuff.