Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Yesterday

Yesterday, I woke up and my cat was on my head. Then, I ate breakfast and let the dogs out. I got dressed and went outside to get the dogs and they jumped into the bushes. After that, I started school. My book only asked one question. Then, I ate my lunch. It was a peanut-butter sandwich with spinach and olives on it. I had a tomato milkshake, too.

Later, I played with my hula hoop. Two squirrels and five chipmunks came and watched me. A woodpecker came and knocked on our door. I answered it and it flew away. Then, I climbed out the window and landed on a turtle and a hare {I think they were racing}.

After that, I got on the back of the couch and fell behind it. I could not get out. So, I went under it. I met a daddy-long-legs and made friends with him. Then, I stood on my bed and fell down and went to sleep. End of story!

April Fool's! Got you!

No comments: