Friday, April 10, 2009

Target

Yesterday, we went to the Target store. There we saw these crazy teenagers going to the prom. My mom told me what a prom was. Then she said that kids don't ususally spend prom night at Target. They were in nice floppy prom dresses and tuxedos (touscetos). The girls took off their high-heels and walked around in there with no shoes and took pictures in there with the dishwasher detergent aisle (diturgent isle)!

Then, we went to leave and this lady came in all nice and pretty. I looked at her feet. She had two different high-heel shoes on! One was white and one was black with a rose. What was her deal?

Also, I wanted to mention (mentuen) that I saw this Easter card with peep bunnies dressed up like the Brady Bunch. They were called the Brady Buns! Target is a weird place to go on a Thursday evening. (She wanted me to be the tradmark "R" in a circle after Target in the title. I didn't know how to do it on this keyboard.)

1 comment:

Abbie said...

I bet the lady with the shoes couldn't decide which pair of shoes looked better, so she decided on one of each.