Saturday, April 11, 2009

Easter Egg Hunt

So far, I have been to three egg hunts. I found a teddy bear at one and I named him Bunny Shortstop. I have witnessed some bad kids. One snagged an egg from me. I was mad, because you could get $15 if you found a penny in an egg. Right now, as I write this blog, I am about to make Easter eggs.

What you do at an Easter egg hunt is - 1) Look for a golden egg. 2) When you hear a whistle, run fast to get the eggs. 3) Pick up eggs. 4) Open them.

What to do to be nice at Easter egg hunts is - 1) Be sweet to the little kids by giving them your extra eggs. 2) Don't bully people around. 3) Don't steal eggs. 4) I wish people would bring Easter baskets and not garbage bags.

What the bad kids do at Easter egg hunts is - 1) Steal eggs. 2) Cheat. 3) Push. 4) Shove. 5) Bully. 6) Start before time for the hunt to begin. 7) Make me mad.

I saw a snobby lady walking her dog on a bathroom walk in the middle of the eggs. That's one brown Easter egg I don't want to find.

I had fun today! Here comes Peter Cottontail, hopping down the bunny trail. Hippety, hoppity, Easter's on it's way!

No comments: