Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Just Plain Stupid, #2

I have three stupid things to tell you about. One time, my dad was super gluing something and he super glued his thumb to the glue tube. I was afraid that my dad would have a super glue tube on his finger forever. He tried for hours to get it off. He looked very stupid holding his thumb in the air like that for hours.

Yesterday, we went to a store and these ladies (who worked there) were spray painting all the leftover Easter stuffed animals. It smelled very bad. I love stuffed animals and it hurt me. I think they did it to disguise them to sell them for another holiday.

Today, I saw on the news that a lady had stolen 17 ladders and 1 leaf blower. How stupid?! Here is the story - http://abclocal.go.com/wtvd/story?section=news/local&id=6762132 . I think she wants to stack up all the ladders against a tall bank building and get on the roof and climbs through the hole in the top of the building. Then, she tricks people into thinking the leaf blower is a gun. She probably didn't do that. But, if you go to a yard sale and there are 17 ladders and a leaf blower for sale, call the police because you have found her - the stupid ladder stealer.

No comments: