Monday, April 6, 2009

Volkswagens Galore

Yesterday, I went to a Volkswagen show. It was on the other side of Winston-Salem. My parents and friends went with me. There were a lot of VWs there. One of my (older) friends was going to buy one, but he did not. There were a lot of car sales and a lot of car parts and stuff like t-shirts, stickers, steering wheels, lights and other things that I don't know what they are, for sale. A lot of cars were there, like regular VWs, VW buses, VW trucks, VW motorcycles and Dune Buggies. And there were a lot of weird things like a VW made into a grill, two Herbie the Love Bugs and a small car and a big car that looked the same. The big one was named Super Pickle and the other one was called Small Pickle (they looked like pickles.) There was a motorcyle made out of a VW. It was funny. It was hard to stay alive there because there were a lot of cars trying to hit you.

My dad has a Volkswagen. When I grow up, I want a Volkswagen myself. (The picture is my dad's car.)

No comments: