Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Monkees

I like the Monkees. They're a great band. I like Micky Dolenz, the drummer. I have all the episodes. Their names are Micky, Mike, Peter and Davy. They play a lot of music. Here are the ones, I like: "Pleasant Valley Sunday", "Daily, Nightly", "Listen To The Band" and the theme.

Mickey is very funny and does a lot of crazy stuff. So, if you happen to meet him - be careful. He may trick you. The picture you see is a poster on my bedroom wall. In the episodes, Micky got chased by a lot of girls and so did Davy. My favorite episode is when they meet Frankenstein.
.
If you are a kid, and you don't know who they are, then you better find out. You would like their music and the show. And it beats all the yucky shows now like Hannah Montana. My mom made me a shirt that looks like their shirts with all the buttons. I dress up and sing their songs some times.

No comments: