Friday, May 22, 2009

Friday's Stupid List

Here is my list of what I think is stupid:

1. Paying for parking.
2. Gas prices.
3. Flip-flops.
4. Our neighbor mowing dirt and causing dirt clouds.
5. Newspaper people taking "Peanuts" out of the funnies like they did here in Raleigh.
6. Boys not wanting to talk to me, just because I'm a girl.
7. When you get to a restaurant at the same time as someone else and they run to the door to get in front of you.
8. When my cat, Miss Clawdy, jumps up the bathroom door frame for no reason or when she turns her water bowl upside down.
9. Or when someone blows their nose on a shirt in a store and hangs it back on the rack.
10. When I get Easter candy for Halloween when I go trick-or-treating. One year, someone gave me a pair of socks.
(Miss Clawdy is pictured above. Notice the claw marks on the door frame. Sorry about the lousy photo.)

No comments: