Monday, May 18, 2009

80s Video Reviews, #4

It's Monday - time for more video reviews.

"Sweet Dreams" - The Eurythmics
I am not sure what this video is supposed to be about. I guess sweet dreams are about cows. A cow was standing over her when she was on the computer. Then the cow was playing ring-around-the-table. I wonder why that guy was taking pictures of her with his computer?! And why she was out in the field with all the cows, had orange hair , wore a man's suit and was mad and smacked her hand on the table?! Maybe because of the cows. And after her crazy day with cows, maybe she will have sweet dreams, since the video ends with her going to bed.

"Lies, Lies, Lies" - The Thompson Twins
This the most craziest video ever! It has these six feet in a bed in a room and then The Thompson Twins step out of the walls and ceiling. They have the worst hair and one does not even have eyebrows. There is a bunny, a monster in a car and other things like feathers come into the room. It is crazy. I'm not sure what the point of this video is - maybe someone was drinking or something. I think drunk people would make videos like this.

"Total Eclipse of the Heart" - Bonnie Tyler
This video is nuts! Why is it, when she walks though the hall and all the doors open - red curtains come out? Why are there dancing ninjas in the way? And why are there little boys with shining green eyes? Don't ask me! The lady was soft-singing at one time and about to break your ears off the next! It was funny. I think she looks like our new governor. I don't think it is her. We call her Gov Bev (Governor Beverly Perdue, North Carolina.) I don't think that was the Governor's Mansion either.

No comments: