Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Erasure

Mom and I like Erasure. The band has these two guys named Andy Bell and Vince Clarke. This weekend my dad bought me this cd of them called "Erasure Pop 20 Hits". Here are my favorite songs: "Who Needs Love"; "Heavenly Action"; "Oh L'amour"; "Sometimes"; "Victim of Love"; "A Little Respect"; "Stop!"; "Blue Savannah"; and "Take a Chance on Me". They cover the song "Take a Chance on Me" from Abba. In their video, they try to make it like Abba's video. It is so hilarious. Try to compare them (the two videos) and you'll see it. It is stupid funny. They are very good.

My dad does not like them. I don't know why. What's not to like? My mom and I turn it on and sing and dance to make him mad. It works!

On another album, there is a song called "Witch in the Ditch". That's what I call my neighbor because she's so nosey that she hides in the ditch. This is true, not false!

No comments: