Wednesday, June 10, 2009

X #2

Yesterday night, my dad and I went to see X play again at the Cat's Cradle. You can see their website at: http://www.xtheband.com/ . Billy Zoom acted silly with me like last time. He told us he has twin daughters. When they were done, Exene gave me their set list (which I taped on my wall.) She was very nice and I talked to her for a long time. It was so cool to meet her. My dad bought a little wooden "X" painted white (from the store Michael's), which we only got Exene and Billy Zoom to sign (and my dad's cd.) I also got a button set and a poster at the show.

Please keep Exene in your prayers, because she has a disease called multiple sclerosis. She looked like she was not feeling good and looked tired, but she was still great.

They played most of my favorites, which I got to vote on online, like "Nausea", "Johnny Hit and Run Pauline", "Los Angeles", "Sugarlight", "Soul Kitchen" and "White Girl". I had a great time, even though my friends James and Lauren weren't there, but I saw people from last time and they remembered me. I felt like the Queen of X, again.

1 comment:

JustE said...

You rock little lady!

It was a pleasure seeing "X" and getting to meet them as well. Here's a pic from the show!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/23957626@N05/3630816838/in/set-72157619719112145/