Monday, September 28, 2009

A Few Silly Stories I Made Up

One day, I woke up and my mom had only one school book. She said the dog had eaten them all. I looked at him and you could see all the (school) problems on him. One side was questions and the other was answers. So, we did school off the dog.
------
This year of school, I thought was going to be fun - because it's always fun, except for the assignments. I hate math. Then I went to this "fun school" and everything we did that day was fun. We made art projects and crafts and we read, but no math! The next day and the rest of the year, all we did was math! And I was mad! Math. Math. Math.
------
Another day, I bought some tissues and everytime I used them, they all flew out of the box. It was weird, but nobody would believe me because they jumped back in the box every time.

No comments: