Thursday, July 9, 2009

My Favorite Candies

Today, I want to tell you about my favorite candies. Here they are:

1. Cowtales - They are carmel sticks with vanilla filling. It comes in different-sized sticks and different flavors. The round flat ones are called Bulls-eyes.
2. Twizzlers - These are little licorice sticks that are twisted and have a lot of fruity flavors.
3. Starburst - This is block- (or square-) shaped chewy candy, also in fruity flavors.
4. Reese's Pieces - They are peanut butter-filled shells.
5. Dum-Dum Suckers - These are different kinds of blends and flavored suckers.
6. Lifesavers - Lifesavers are doughnut-shaped sucking candy in all kinds of flavors. My favorite flavor is orange.
7. Hot Tamales - This is cinnamon-y, red-hot candy. (My dad loves it, too.)
8. Nerds - Nerds are like little fruity delicous crumbs.
9. Pop Rocks - They're popping, little fruity dots. They jump when they're wet. I hate them on ice cream!
10. Laffy Taffy - I like Laffy Taffy, especially strawberry and banana. It is strips of fruity taffy.

Well, that's all that I can think of. I wanted to tell you I was allergic to chocolate, then I grew out of it. Then, I didn't like it. What is your favorite candy?

No comments: