Wednesday, August 26, 2009

The Dangerous Limb & Nosey Neighbor Love

The day after our cat, Rigby, died, a limb the size of a really big tree feel in my yard. It went from fence to fence. It fell at 6:15 in the morning. I didn't hear it, but my mom and dad did. It had not fully fallen, yet it crushed the net on my trampoline, made our shed "toast", and our wheelbarrow was smashed. If it had fallen when we had Rigby's funeral, we would be dead, too. We spent a lot of time cleaning it up, but we're almost done.

Our freak neighbors looked excited thinking we would give them the precious gift of a log to burn. Our freak neighbors, who live in different houses, when it's not raining or they're awake, will find something to burn - from trees to vinyl siding. Later they sit in the bathroom to peek at us. Also, at other times, they find are finding other ways to be nosey. They are in love, I think.

No comments: